08 June, 2007

Sotongs' revenge

I woke up early in the morning...accompanied my grandma down to see the doctor because she felt dizzy.

And just when I thought that I had brought everything along with me...I realised I forget to bring her consultation's card when we were approaching the clinic. So, I went up to take the card and went down again.

After the consultation and paying for the medicine, we left the clinic. When we reached home, I searched ard in the plastic bag but couldn't find her newly- prescribed medicine. ( My grandma insisted to bring her usual medication along to let the doctor see if those medicine conflict one another and hence resulted in her dizziness.) Once again, I realised I must have forgotten to take the new medicine with me after paying up. Sigh. I went down and went up AGAIN.

Omg, it's either I had left my brain at home early in the morning

Or

the sotongs had come to take revenge from me and passed me some of their mutated genes...

Or maybe I should have sought consultation too, " hello doctor, any cure for 'blurness' ? "