Wow...that's huge..
Hahaha...no no dun worry...I didn't break into the cinema and steal the poster...That poster was given by my cousin...who had nicely bought it...probably as a token of appreciation for my help earlier on? Heheh...that was really big...my first johnny depp-only poster! ( I had a free A2 size dead man's chest's poster with the 3 main leading casts posing together...that came with a magazine)
And I had gotten my hands on the postcards as well! Those weren't free...it came with the magazine which I bought...well, it's actually my other cousin who helped me get it at mph...because that magazine came in 2 covers...the other cover pictured orlando bloom which was the only cover that I saw around my neighbourhood! :(
Well well well...what more can I ask for? But if anyone of you guys see those free Z.O cards of POTC3 around...and especially if it's a different pose from the poster (probably the pose with captain jack holding a sword with his left hand emerging from the fog) I would still appreciate them! =)