29 May, 2007

Mysterious Green


This sony ericsson phone has yet to be launched but I think I'm already pretty much in love with it....( that is like judging a book by its cover) . When it comes to choosing a phone, I'm someone that will go for the looks with decent functions.

I like the clean-cut sleek design...a design which is inspired by the nature as mentioned on their site. The colour shown in the pic is called mysterious green...wowwww...that really caught my attention =)

Well, I dun go around browsing hps just to keep myself updated with the latest technology or coolest gadgets around....there must be a reason...somehow haha. In fact, since secondary school years till now, I've only changed my phone twice! From the yellow "bumble bee" siemens' phone to a nokia phone and back to the siemens' phone which I'm using now...3 phones in 7 years? Haha...that's not too bad i think...staying ever so "faithfully" to my phones...hahaha.

Oh and so the reason I'm browsing...is probably because I think it's time to change my siemens' phone by the end of this year. I'm still able to call and sms etc. but the battery lifespan is getting shorter and shorter and there will be times ( and increasing no. of times) when the phone will suddenly prompt me to re-insert my sim card...so if I wasn't checking my phone...ppl trying to call or sms wont be able to get to me...

I'm not sure about the price of that green phone though....although I suspect it will be pricey during the period of its recent launch. It should be launched in the third quarter of the yr...and I'm hoping that reviews of the phone will be mainly positive...I'm setting my eyes on it ( unless there's a better n cheaper one that catches my attention) and will be waiting for its price to drop to my acceptable range...hehe.