"Maybes..."
Yay! Umizaru 2 is gonna be screened exclusively here in all cathay cinemas!!=D Haha...unbelievable...I thought this jap movie will never make it into the local theatres...well, must thank Joyce for her info...if not Shu Rong and I will not have known about it..( it's not widely advertised) It really is an exclusive showcase of the cathay cinemas...with very limited time slots and limited seats in small theatres...but well, hahaha...it's not a worry cos we had already made our advanced online booking of the tickets! Fast eh? Haha...it's good to be kiasu sometimes...early bird gets to eat the worms mah..hehe...
While helping my sis to edit some mammogram diagram yesterday using the computer, I took out YiDA's first album to listen out of the blue moon...and then...I found that part of the lyrics in his song "蓝天"...can be applied to the situation in my current life....
也许 你就要遇到 雷雨闪电的暴风圈
也许 就要遇到 无云密佈 灰色阴天
也许 你就要遇到 泪流不止的风沙天
也许 以后 天气预报 不会再有晴天
也许 到最后 终点是蓝天
不要害怕... 去寻找 全新的自己
海阔天空 无拘无束 新世界
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........all the "也许" and "maybes".........
当自己都不确定自己到底要什么的时候。。。那种“ 浮浮沉沉”的感觉。。。一点都不好受。
犹如一艘小船。。。在汪洋的大海中迷失了方向。
有时我会想。。。自己到底是迷失的小船或是一条没有勇气游向大海的小鱼?
其实心中是有答案的。。。一个不确定的答案。
路走到这里。。。只能继续往前走。。没回头路。
是不是。。。只要走出去。。就一定会有出路呢?
现阶段有太多的 “ 也许”。。。真的好讨厌那种“不知该如何是好” 的感觉。。。
那种感觉是带点压力。。。缺乏安全感的。
真矛盾! 如果自己是追求所谓的 “安全感”。。。当初就不该跟着心的感觉走。。。
算了!我做事情从不让自己后悔。。。因为我坚信:“当一扇门关上的时候,另一扇门已为你而打开。”
是时候采取更积极的态度了。。。毕竟已为自己找了很多的 “理由”去休息。。。去享受。
有些事是越想越多越害怕。。。然后就是因为害怕而停滞不前。。。
真的不想。。。想太多。
晚安。
While helping my sis to edit some mammogram diagram yesterday using the computer, I took out YiDA's first album to listen out of the blue moon...and then...I found that part of the lyrics in his song "蓝天"...can be applied to the situation in my current life....
也许 你就要遇到 雷雨闪电的暴风圈
也许 就要遇到 无云密佈 灰色阴天
也许 你就要遇到 泪流不止的风沙天
也许 以后 天气预报 不会再有晴天
也许 到最后 终点是蓝天
不要害怕... 去寻找 全新的自己
海阔天空 无拘无束 新世界
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........all the "也许" and "maybes".........
当自己都不确定自己到底要什么的时候。。。那种“ 浮浮沉沉”的感觉。。。一点都不好受。
犹如一艘小船。。。在汪洋的大海中迷失了方向。
有时我会想。。。自己到底是迷失的小船或是一条没有勇气游向大海的小鱼?
其实心中是有答案的。。。一个不确定的答案。
路走到这里。。。只能继续往前走。。没回头路。
是不是。。。只要走出去。。就一定会有出路呢?
现阶段有太多的 “ 也许”。。。真的好讨厌那种“不知该如何是好” 的感觉。。。
那种感觉是带点压力。。。缺乏安全感的。
真矛盾! 如果自己是追求所谓的 “安全感”。。。当初就不该跟着心的感觉走。。。
算了!我做事情从不让自己后悔。。。因为我坚信:“当一扇门关上的时候,另一扇门已为你而打开。”
是时候采取更积极的态度了。。。毕竟已为自己找了很多的 “理由”去休息。。。去享受。
有些事是越想越多越害怕。。。然后就是因为害怕而停滞不前。。。
真的不想。。。想太多。
晚安。