31 May, 2006

Countdown to the Big Day

Wow. Time flies...haha, cannot imagine that this coming sat is my sis's wedding already! That's like hmm...3 more days only?!?! Ok...let's make it 4 more days instead since I'm blogging now at 02:34am and have not gone to sleep yet haha...

For myself, I should have gotten almost everything ready...I had bought my 2 gowns(which really burnt a big hole in my pocket...consider I'm such a miser at times haha) and...I had new accessories and a pair of high heels to match those gowns! Haha, I had a great time shopping with Peiru and Joyce last week...felt like a rich tai-tai you know...haha..cos there were so many things on my mind to buy...gown, accessories, shoes, bag...hehe, then almost went to attempt manicure/pedicure with Peiru but felt that the timing was not right cos I haven't bought most of the items back then...on thurs, I should be tagging along with my sis to highlight/colour my hair at a salon in town...hahaha...another burnt hole in my pocket..nvm, I shall learn from Joyce...her theory of "一生一次"....haha!!!

And there are still some stuff undone.....my sis's wedding presentation. Ahhhh!!! Sian....I spent like a very long time searching for songs which I think is suitable to go with the presentation...I know there are plenty of eng love songs out there...but most that I have heard of are sad ones...either that or the tune dun go well with that kind of mood while watching a presentation...haha. Anyhow, time is running out already...dun wanna waste anymore time searching...think I'll be using this pop song by a boyband...haha...dun care if the presentation is gonna be touching or not ler( that's my own expectations lar...cos I felt that it shd be touching/heartwarming..) cos anyway the resources(photos provided by the both of them) are pretty limited...I'll just keep everything to simplicity...do my part that's it!

Before I go off to sleep, I would like to recommend this jap song which I had just happened to come across while watching the mtv channel...a song called "Precious" by Ito Yuna. I went to you tube to re-watch that mtv...it's actually a theme song for the recent Jap movie "Limit of Love 海猿" which starred 伊藤英明 aka Ito Hideaki!!! ( it's that ke-lian doctor being "sand-wiched" between high authorities in the jap drama "The Great White Tower"..hehe) I like that mtv alot...i think the song goes very well with the video...scenic views together with some scenes from the movie...waaa, makes me wanna cry alr...looks like it's gonna be a sad ending...boo hoo. After hearing the song, I went to that movie site to watch their trailers...waaaaa...one day I shall get hold of that vcd/dvd and prepare a box of tissue papers too...hahaha! I'm still hoping that it's gonna be a happy ending...cos I read that the director has thoughts of filming a sequel hmm...Yea...so if anybody has the movie vcd/dvd hor...pls lend me ya? Haha...

*Finally re-designed my blogskin...inspiration which I've got after reading Jay's "D调的华丽"...have always wanted to create a blogskin with navigations...hence it took me quite some time to come out with this one...after many hours spent on googling and reading through forums =)