Not again...

haha...Oops! I'm gonna talk about Johnny Depp again...heee, cannot help lar...POTC 2 is coming soon...so I'm in this Johnny Depp and POTC craze now haha.
In that pic above, did you notice the accessories he wore on both of his hands? If you look closely, on his right hand, he wore this colourful beaded bracelet which was made by his 7-year-old daughter. I have seen him wearing that bracelet on several photoshoots and events published by the media...and then on his left hand, there was this piece of seemingly white cloth tied round his wrist. When I first noticed that....I wondered wats the purpose of him tying a white cloth around his wrist...because it didn't seem to fit into his outfit very much..but then again, his dress sense can be quite weird too haha...Later, I read that the white cloth was actually an accessorie made by his 4-year-old son =)
Haha...wat I wanna say is...he's such a sweet daddy, willing to wear anything that's made by his children...( Honestly, I thought that colourful bracelet looks quite kiddy on any adult..but well, I guess wat matters is the meaning behind the object.) If I were his children, I'll be so happy to see that my daddy cherishes the stuff I made for him..=) Also, the reason why he's making alot of the fantasy movies lately...such as POTC, Finding Neverland and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...is because he wants to make some movies which his children can watch...ahhh..how lovely! Hehehe..it's amazing how fatherhood has changes him...the bad boy in 1990's. I do really hope that his relationship with his long-term girlfriend would last ( although it really is none of my business) But, for ONCE, please let me believe that there is ever-lasting relationship in hollywood...