27 June, 2006

Excitement

Yay!! Finally....!! Finally...I'm gonna be in the arms of Hong Kong really soon!!! 买东西,吃东西,买东西,吃东西....hahaha. After all these years of aniticipating...I'm finally going there to see for myself what it is like to "live" in HK....to feel the beat of this “动感之都”。

It's my first time travelling overseas without my family/teachers....so I'm rather excited hehe...excited about planning the trip( free and easy)...excited of the fact that my family has given me this trust and freedom to travel with my best buddies ( though I knew my mum seem to be quite worried actually...)

I'm flying off on the early morning of 9th July...and on that exact same day, POTC: The Curse of the Black Pearl is gonna make its first TV appearance on channel 5 at 6:30pm!! Arghhhh....how can I miss that?!?! Hahahah...though I probably have watched countless of times of that movie on Joyce's vcd already....hahaha. I'm coming back on the late night of 12th July and on the following day, 13th July, POTC 2: Dead Man's Chest is gonna opened in local cinemas!! I'm just in time for that haha! ( though I'm not sure if I really wanna watch that on the opening day or at some off-peak period...) Trailer seems really good with promises of alot more of the movie excitement and CG effects. ( *Crap*! Trailer seems really good because there is Johnny Depp as Mr Captain Jack Sparrow lah..hahaha!*Just Kidding* hehe..but erm...somewhat true also haha..)

I've sort of knew the summary of what POTC 2 is gonna be like...thanks to the movie storybook(more like a picture storybook) which my sis had gotten for me at Disneyland =)



Read that the third sequel to the movie is likely to be called POTC 3: At World's Ends. We'll see how this trilogy is gonna end....next summer 2007!