Contacts
Before I go to sleep... I shall take a few minutes of my time to delete some contacts in my Hp. Contacts which I'll be deleting are those whom I've not been in contact with for a very long time( and I doubt that we'll ever be in contact again), those whom I've not contacted at all over the years...( and I wonder why I've their numbers in the first place...) and those whom I cannot even remember their faces!Oops...
As I scroll down the name list in my Hp...it's amazing that I can't remember the faces of certain names at all!! I'll start thinking: "Eh...who is she? Do I know this person?!" I guess those contacts whom I can't remember...We've probably added each other's number out of convenience? Like...contacting each other only for that particular period of time to do sch projects/ CCA stuff...and then, never contact each other again when things were over...which was like years ago?
旧的不去,新的不来... take some time to go through the contacts in your hp/msn....do you really remember all your contacts?
Hmm...
As I scroll down the name list in my Hp...it's amazing that I can't remember the faces of certain names at all!! I'll start thinking: "Eh...who is she? Do I know this person?!" I guess those contacts whom I can't remember...We've probably added each other's number out of convenience? Like...contacting each other only for that particular period of time to do sch projects/ CCA stuff...and then, never contact each other again when things were over...which was like years ago?
旧的不去,新的不来... take some time to go through the contacts in your hp/msn....do you really remember all your contacts?
Hmm...