My Sis's Wedding ( Part 1)
2nd June 06 (Eve of Wedding)
My sis was having her church wedding rehearsal on that afternoon at about 3pm...and I was trying very hard to complete her flash presentation which still had a lot to do...(yup..I sort of over-estimated my ability and started doing that flash like three/four days before..when I could have started even earlier I guess...) To make matter worse, my computer was infected with this spybot worm that kept disrupting the running of my programmes and hence I was really frustrated. Then at about 4pm...the wedding coordinator called to tell me that the church's system had problem playing flash presentation...and that I should re-do my presentation in powerpoint...( almost fainted...redo!!) Anyhow, nvm...time was running out and a powerpoint presentation was better than having nothing to show at all! I was very stressed lar..cos I was so afraid I couldn't finished...and it was 6pm alr! Guess what?!?! You couldn't believe this...My sis and I slept at 4:30am and woke up at 6am!! All because of that presentation and the stupid spybot worm which held us back because we had to keep re-starting our comp!! Think my sis's hubby like din manage to sleep at all....this is really hilarious! I would say...the most "last-minute" bride and groom...hahaha..
3rd June 06( Actual Wedding Day)
Sigh...with only about 1 hour of sleep...I looked like a zombie when I woke up at 6:10am hahaha.... Sigh sigh sigh...Dark circles, eye bags, wrinkles....I looked so tired! Well, I think it's not that bad for my sis cos she had heavy eye-make up to cover up her tiredness haha...Then, haha...it's very paiseh lar...when some of the bride's "sisters" were starting to arrive...I was brushing my teeth!! Hehehe..like so unprepared and last min again! One of my cousins even had to help me iron my gown...while another cousin helped me with my make-up...haha...I dun even have the time to style my hair argh. So unglam...haha.
Well...though we were quite last minute...everything still managed to run smoothly =) Being able to produce the required stuffs at the required time haha. Of cos, it won't be a success without the very helpful groom's "brothers" and bride's "sisters"...=) I did enjoy myself....and I think all my cousins had enjoyed the day as well! Afterall, my sis is the first in our generation to get married! So....it's something very happy for all of us!=) Hehe...I'm wondering who's next to go??

Hehehe...this pic was taken after the dinner at night when I was at my sis's house. I was very pleased with the make-up...done by my sis's friend who was a make-up artist herself. I thank her for making me look slightly different...for making me felt as though I'm gonna attend a prom night...and hence made up for this small regret of mine. (Cos I had not attended a single prom/grad night before...and wouldn't have any more chance to do so...) I like the well-blended turquoise eye-shadow and the fake eye-lashes! Hahaha...very excited cos it's my first time having such eleborate make-up....haha =)
That's my hair-style at the dinner...love it too hehe..also done by the make-up artist=)
Ok, that's all for now. I'll post photos of my sis's wedding (Part 2) when I have gathered most of them from my cousins hehe.