27 May, 2006

Thank You


So...here's a late entry on my 21st birthday party. Well, I really must thank all those who made their efforts to attend my party =) ....Without the people, a party wouldn't be completed...so yah, I truly appreciated the presences as well as the presents!! Haha...in total, I've got a new watch(yay! finally!=D), 3 necklaces, 1 pair of earrings and a pendant( wow!), a bronze big bag( definitely big enough to contain my water-bottle and umbrella! Hehe..), Jay's book "D调的华丽"( Wah!! ...Yes, I let out many "Wah!Wah!" sounds as I flipped through the book...haha, so many Jay's pictures which I have not seen before hehe...), a black off-shoulder top( the colour is definitely very pei pei-ish...black), a 2006 edition bus-guide( practical and useful), a "special" present( a present which can be kept for a life's time remembrance =), and many Ang Pows too.(哈哈! The most practical of all...)

*For those who were unable to join me in my celebration, I thank you for your long-distance call, sms-es and tags!! Your simple thoughts of remembering had definitely made my day! =DPosted by Picasa