Updates
6th-7th July
It's super advanced-birthday chalet for our dear Wanling!! Haha...well, it was definitely a night of fun! We went swimming at about 10pm because the notice board at the pool wrote: " you may not swim after 9pm." It's "may not" and not "must not"...hahaha..we ended up being chased out of the pool by the security guard after 5 mins of "dipping" in the pool. So 搞笑! Then, it was another round of eating with us sitting in a semi-cirle...staring at the microwave (right at the centre)...waiting for our food to be cooked! Hahaa..we certainly looked 搞笑...staring at the plate of food which kept turning in the microwave, with our forks, spoons and bowls all ready in our hands! After the food, it was belated birthday surprise for Elsa and Hauling! And so...we ate 2 chocolate cakes that night...and then there was the drinking game ( it's 1/4 Baileys mixed with 3/4 milk) which was fun also..=)
9th-12th July
Hong Kong! Yay!! Haha...well, in my opinion, Hong Kong is a much better place to shop as compared to Bangkok...probably the things they sell are closer to my taste...and there's no cats or dogs roaming on the streets...which really gives me the peace man! Phew! I guess the things I bought there were like at least 3 times more than what I've bought in Bangkok...hahaha..好开心!
Needless to say, their food is also ichiban! Egg tarts!!! 鲜奶蛋挞!! Woohoo.... 外脆内软= taste like heaven! And for only 40 cents (sin) each! I regretted not buying more back...I bought like 10 egg tarts back and they were all cleared within the next day! Next time, I swear I'm gonna buy at least 20 tarts back! Haha! The rest of the food which I bought back like lao po biscuits and canned milk tea were all cleared within 3 days too! Next time when I go..I'll get more too! Esp the canned milk tea...shd have gotten at least 10 back..wahahaha...Hong Kong does live up to its name of " 买东西,吃东西,买东西,吃东西 "! It's a place which I certainly hope to re-visit again =) It'll be better if their air pollution could be improved though...

Haha, I quite like this pic...it's a photoshopped image actually. When we took this pic, the plane was behind us...but not directly behind us and hence not in the pic originally...haha...we looked as though we just woke up...well, it's 10:20am or so when we arrived...and we were obviously sleeping on the plane haha.

Wanton Noodles! Haha..their wantons are seriously nice...it's like the prawn is the main ingredient and you dun really taste the pork...at least I can't taste the 猪肉的骚味...which is good..well, that wanton noodles above is the first meal we ate after arriving HK...but not the best wanton noodles which we have tasted though haha.

Hohoho...dun be mistaken cos I'm not a fan of Andy Lau..this pic was taken to "gek" my aunt who was a super duper fan of him! Haha...
18th July
Yoho! After like 5 days from its first screening on cinemas, I finally got to watch POTC 2: Dead Man's Chest with erm...super in-advanced booking of the tickets haha. Yup, i think overall, the first one is better than the second...though no doubt, the second one is definitely alot more hilarious. Oh well, Captain Jack Sparrow is still as good as ever! Hehehe...
20th-23rd July
Thanks to my cousin, I had this opportunity to work on a short freelance project of photo editing...a total of 125 photos to edit...it's a challenge not only to my working speed..but also to my computer speed as well!! End up...the photos I did appear to be too reddish on the company's computer which I was stunned also... cos they look fine on my pc...spent a night at the office re-doing everything...but well, it's still a good experience for me...working on a mac with the pen tablet, without the usual control of pc and the mouse which I'm so used to working with...and I did learn new things in photoshop too! Sigh...time to change my pc for something more efficient...