Savy? Parley?!
Back track alittle...sometime ago, my sis went to the new ( erm, it's new cos I haven't gone there before haha..) Cathay Picture House to watch some movie and she took this pic:

Ahhh...this is much better!!!...much better without my sis in it...haha! It's this time of the year again....when I go crazy over Johnny Depp...over Mr Captain Jack Sparrow haha. Last year summer, it was Mr Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Next year 2007 summer would be Pirates of the Carribean 3...Wahaha...* Yoho! Yoho!....A pirate's life for me....*

Yes, obviously she took that pic to "gek" me....hahaha..just look at her "yaya papaya" face man....*好欠揍的脸...讨厌!* Abish *

Ahhh...this is much better!!!...much better without my sis in it...haha! It's this time of the year again....when I go crazy over Johnny Depp...over Mr Captain Jack Sparrow haha. Last year summer, it was Mr Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Next year 2007 summer would be Pirates of the Carribean 3...Wahaha...* Yoho! Yoho!....A pirate's life for me....*