11 August, 2006

It's parting scene at airport again...

(06-08-06) At the airport in the morning sending Hauling off =( ...and then it was lunch with Rumin and Joyce at East Coast Lagoon Food Centre...Fishball noodles!!! I love the fishball noodles there....thinking of it now simply makes me hungry haha...

Next, I met Shu Rong to watch Umizaru 2! I guess a movie which could make the both of us cried is worth watching...haha or maybe we were just too emotional...I would rate the movie 8.5/10.

It's actually a very simple and normal story...about trapped victims finding their way out of a sinking ship. In other words, it's something simliar to the hollywood movie, Poseidon, except that Umizaru involved a team of rescue divers and it focused alot on the spirit of trust and perseverance.

A few days later after the movie...I realised that we were actually watching something-like the sneak preview of the movie...and hence the extra charge...hahaha, how silly....no wonder there's only those limited and pathetic slots available back then...argh, could have save like $2.50 if I watch it now...

Moral of the story: Too kiasu is not a good thing....early bird gets to eat expensive worms. Haha.

Well, we never really regret it though...cos it's a good movie..hehe.