Lost Paradise
几米又出新书了!
Went to bugis kinokuniya today and saw not one but FIVE new Jimmy's books!!
Later I found out on Jimmy's website that the five new books are meant to be something like a series sharing the same theme 《失乐园》. It cost $18.90 per book= a cd price...so to buy all five would be about $95...wah...my heart is bleeding...any sponsors? maybe as a gift for my 21st bdae? Or even better...christmas gift! ( yeah..I'm dreaming =)) Hahaha...well well...I'm really very tempted to buy...especially after having like 10 of Jimmy's books in my cupboard now...buy to read and to collect...but of course, collect with a purpose: I like to read the books! Diao!
Now I truly understand that collection can be an really expensive hobby. Well, in the past I din come to realise it because I was collecting stickers only..haha! And I only collect cheap stickers like those 3 for $5 or something...the more expensive ones are probably those given by friends as part of bdae gifts. I still keep the stickers I've collected though...some were given by friends when I was in primary one...still in good condition the last time I viewed them...now eh, not too sure where exactly do I put them...probably buried under some books hehe.
So, back to Jimmy's books. I think I will buy all 5 in the end ...but will buy it separately like maybe one book per month..to reduce the intensity of the heartache if I were to buy at one go...haha..so by the time I bought all five...would be almost like next year April or May...Another new release maybe!
Went to bugis kinokuniya today and saw not one but FIVE new Jimmy's books!!
Later I found out on Jimmy's website that the five new books are meant to be something like a series sharing the same theme 《失乐园》. It cost $18.90 per book= a cd price...so to buy all five would be about $95...wah...my heart is bleeding...any sponsors? maybe as a gift for my 21st bdae? Or even better...christmas gift! ( yeah..I'm dreaming =)) Hahaha...well well...I'm really very tempted to buy...especially after having like 10 of Jimmy's books in my cupboard now...buy to read and to collect...but of course, collect with a purpose: I like to read the books! Diao!
Now I truly understand that collection can be an really expensive hobby. Well, in the past I din come to realise it because I was collecting stickers only..haha! And I only collect cheap stickers like those 3 for $5 or something...the more expensive ones are probably those given by friends as part of bdae gifts. I still keep the stickers I've collected though...some were given by friends when I was in primary one...still in good condition the last time I viewed them...now eh, not too sure where exactly do I put them...probably buried under some books hehe.
So, back to Jimmy's books. I think I will buy all 5 in the end ...but will buy it separately like maybe one book per month..to reduce the intensity of the heartache if I were to buy at one go...haha..so by the time I bought all five...would be almost like next year April or May...Another new release maybe!