Empty Talk
I have been thinking of taking up "enrichment" lessons lately...( haha, crazy rite? sch work cannot cope liao still think abt "enrichment" stuff...) Ok, to put it in a correct way, I have been thinking of lessons which I would like to take up in a few years' time when I'm financially independent heh.
The top two on my list is singing lessons and make-up lessons. Hahaha, I plan to take up singing course not just because it's a “五分钟热度” decision after watching the " Project Superstars". It's something I have thought of since sec 3 or 4 ....and I dun dream of becoming superstars or " 发明星梦"...because I know very well of my capabilities...hahaha...I'm just interested in learning the different ways we can use our vocals to sing....all that " head voice, chest voice, 麻点, 感动度,groove, voice positioning...." mentioned by the judges but I dun really understand all of them...hehe. So, the project superstar thing made me realise that there ain't just Lee Wei Song music school which provides singing courses. There's Music Clinic, Music Forest, Tiny Box Music.....went to their websites already...the cheapest so far is from Music Forest...$180 for every 4 lessons...1 lesson per week. And I have also heard from radio that "木船民歌餐厅" provides vocal training course too. Though I always have this interest in taking up singing course, I dun have the courage to join alone leh...so if any of u guys interested hor...dun hesitate to contact me arh...hahaha..I'm serious. =)
The second on my list is make-up course! Surprise? Surprise! Yea, I relate make-up to painting. Instead of painting it on canvas, you "paint" it on the face. And it's really amazing how make-up can really do wonders...but most importantly...make-up makes one look more refreshing when apply in a correct way. With near zero knowledge on applying make-up, it makes me even more interested to learn and dicover the wonders it can do. Haha. But I heard from my sis that to learn make-up, you'll have to purchase the whole make-up kit which costs alot....= (
Wah...there's still alot on my list...like learn about flower arrangement, learn to play guitar and drums ( erm..that's abit hard cos I really dun have the talent in music...)...learn to cook...
But but but!!! All such courses require $$$$$$!!! 没钱,全都是空谈而已!
The top two on my list is singing lessons and make-up lessons. Hahaha, I plan to take up singing course not just because it's a “五分钟热度” decision after watching the " Project Superstars". It's something I have thought of since sec 3 or 4 ....and I dun dream of becoming superstars or " 发明星梦"...because I know very well of my capabilities...hahaha...I'm just interested in learning the different ways we can use our vocals to sing....all that " head voice, chest voice, 麻点, 感动度,groove, voice positioning...." mentioned by the judges but I dun really understand all of them...hehe. So, the project superstar thing made me realise that there ain't just Lee Wei Song music school which provides singing courses. There's Music Clinic, Music Forest, Tiny Box Music.....went to their websites already...the cheapest so far is from Music Forest...$180 for every 4 lessons...1 lesson per week. And I have also heard from radio that "木船民歌餐厅" provides vocal training course too. Though I always have this interest in taking up singing course, I dun have the courage to join alone leh...so if any of u guys interested hor...dun hesitate to contact me arh...hahaha..I'm serious. =)
The second on my list is make-up course! Surprise? Surprise! Yea, I relate make-up to painting. Instead of painting it on canvas, you "paint" it on the face. And it's really amazing how make-up can really do wonders...but most importantly...make-up makes one look more refreshing when apply in a correct way. With near zero knowledge on applying make-up, it makes me even more interested to learn and dicover the wonders it can do. Haha. But I heard from my sis that to learn make-up, you'll have to purchase the whole make-up kit which costs alot....= (
Wah...there's still alot on my list...like learn about flower arrangement, learn to play guitar and drums ( erm..that's abit hard cos I really dun have the talent in music...)...learn to cook...
But but but!!! All such courses require $$$$$$!!! 没钱,全都是空谈而已!