Music
After much thought, I've decided to add background music to my blog. Yup, I'm aware that many people find background music kinda irritating and especially so when you are listening to songs from your own playlist and then you get sudden interruption from blogs with background music.
Well, I've included the "stop" button, if you don't like the music, then just stop the song...it's not that I force you to listen to it.
But are you surprised? Hehe, the first song played on my blog is not any of the songs by jay chou...but by Ronald Cheng. It's just a random song chosen as the background music...no special meaning just that I happened to hear this song in one of those tvb event shows and have grown to like that song instantly. I do think that Ronald Cheng can sing very well...but yeah...the many negative news of him reported by the media has affected his career greatly as a singer i think...now he usually appears in tvb drama or those comedy shows...
Anyhow, actually there are many nice cantonese songs by Leo Ku, 李克勤 etc. too. But they rarely cut mandarin albums nowadays or if they do produce one, they tend to convert the cantonese songs to chinese...changing the lyrics but not the melody. The change of the lyrics is weird and is usually not as good as the original lyrics written in cantonese version...such a waste.
Well, I've included the "stop" button, if you don't like the music, then just stop the song...it's not that I force you to listen to it.
But are you surprised? Hehe, the first song played on my blog is not any of the songs by jay chou...but by Ronald Cheng. It's just a random song chosen as the background music...no special meaning just that I happened to hear this song in one of those tvb event shows and have grown to like that song instantly. I do think that Ronald Cheng can sing very well...but yeah...the many negative news of him reported by the media has affected his career greatly as a singer i think...now he usually appears in tvb drama or those comedy shows...
Anyhow, actually there are many nice cantonese songs by Leo Ku, 李克勤 etc. too. But they rarely cut mandarin albums nowadays or if they do produce one, they tend to convert the cantonese songs to chinese...changing the lyrics but not the melody. The change of the lyrics is weird and is usually not as good as the original lyrics written in cantonese version...such a waste.