Songs that make me go hungry
Almost everytime when I hear this song :
"我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱大米。。。"
It sounds like... ... :
" 我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱 'tah mee' ( dry noodles) "
and then, it'll remind me of fishball noodles....
esp "mee pok tah"
and I'll start feeling hungry....
and I hope that the singer will stop repeating that chorus....because listening to that chorus will just make me feel more and more hungry...esp so when I hear this song in the middle of the night while working on my stuff...haha
Another song that makes me go hungry.....by Harlem Yu
" 嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 饭要粒粒分开 还要沾着蛋
嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 铁锅翻不够快 保证砸了招牌
嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 这题目太刁难 可我手艺并非泛泛
嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 中国五千年 火的艺术就在这一盘 "
Haha, how?
饿了吗? =p
"我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱大米。。。"
It sounds like... ... :
" 我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱 'tah mee' ( dry noodles) "
and then, it'll remind me of fishball noodles....
esp "mee pok tah"
and I'll start feeling hungry....
and I hope that the singer will stop repeating that chorus....because listening to that chorus will just make me feel more and more hungry...esp so when I hear this song in the middle of the night while working on my stuff...haha
Another song that makes me go hungry.....by Harlem Yu
" 嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 饭要粒粒分开 还要沾着蛋
嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 铁锅翻不够快 保证砸了招牌
嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 这题目太刁难 可我手艺并非泛泛
嘿 蛋炒饭 最简单也最困难 中国五千年 火的艺术就在这一盘 "
Haha, how?
饿了吗? =p