AFTER

Since I cannot stop myself from worrying, then I must as well pack my stuff! Haha, took a pic of my clean table as an evidence that I really did do the packing...because it's very likely that the clean state of my table that you see in this pic will go into history in just a few days...hohoho...knowing very well of my character...I'm such not a neat person.
I've not only packed my stuff on the table, I've also packed my cupboard and I finally threw away all those geo, econs and gp papers which I've kept for like one and a half years but to realise that I've only kept them to collect dust and as a breeding ground for spider webs!! Oh ya, I din bear to part with my econs notes... it's still in my cupboard hehe...well, of cos the reason is not because I like the subject sooo much that I couldn't bear to throw them away...it's because that's really a big stack of useful notes ( though it dun apply to me anymore) ...find it a bit wasteful to throw away now... so if any of you want the notes do tell me ...I'll be more than happy to give all to you...if not I'll throw them away next year when I need the space for new stuff.
BTW, I din throw those papers into rubbish bin hor...heheh... I threw them into a recycling bin which was found in the void deck of a flat in marine parade area...haha..I'm so proud of myself...for doing my part to save the world!! Went all the way to marine parade leh...carrying 2 big bags...but must really thank joyce...for helping me to look out for the recycling bins in her area ( my area dun have) and for helping me to carry one of the bags on our way to the flat( Trust me, it's really heavy...esp when it's really such a long- distance walk) . Haha, I had finally did my part as a once-upon-a-time geography student... oh ho!