23 August, 2005

Management is all I need


So after my milk assignment, almost every corner of the house you can find stacks of rough papers, research papers, notes, cartons and I dunno what. Yes I admit it's very inorganised and you can imagine the amount of nagging I get to hear from my grandma everyday! But I'm just soooo lazy to pack those stuffs..because I also not too sure what to throw away or where to keep those stuff which I wanna keep...it just seems like my stuff is getting more and more against that limited amount of space...arghh..

For the sake of my milk assignment, not only have I sacrificed my sleep , a terrible experience which I hope it will never gonna repeat again....it's like your brain cells are depleting...you feel very 憔悴 from the lack of sleep and then worse...because I couldn't finish my stuff...I'm in this tense up mode and any worrying thoughts or words said by others will provoke me to cry suddenly...which is also very scary for myself too...it's as though you are suffering from the symptoms of depression...eating and sleeping become a waste of time... I had also bought cartons and cartons of milk and juice to drink because I needed the caps and screws for my mock-ups packaging. Imagine finishing like 4 to 5 cartons in just 2 days...I've tried finishing one carton of soya bean milk all by myself in one day...it's terrible especially when it don't taste that nice...and I have drunk more milk than ever during that assignment period...so dun think I'm gonna buy HL milk for the next few weeks...haha..the thought of it...erm...to exaggerate a little...makes me puke.

I need space management ( to organise my stuff in a neater way...), time management ( learn to do things in priority..) and stress management ( take things easy and not to be so gan cheong all the time.)

A better-managed me = plan + action.