26 November, 2005

短话长说

I'm back with updates!

Firstly, haha, my blog music is down or rather...there won't be music on my blog anymore until I find a source to upload my music file again at no cost. Well, initially I have created an account at angelfire cos I've read that the site allows storage of music files but what I've not read under their terms n conditions is that you'll have to build and maintain a website in order to use their storage space. Hence, there's no free lunch eh... my account was removed because within 28days, I've not built a website...and I dun see the point of me building a site just to store music...

Talking about music, haha, I'm really glad that my aunt and my sis....for the very first time, they commended on Jay's new album! They think that this album seems to be an improvement...but well, to me each of his album is a different kind of a surprise! I like them all!! I remembered that there was this time, I lay on my bed for abt 3hrs or so with the earphones to my ears...playing only Jay's music with my discman from his 1st album to his 4th album...haha..sounds kinda crazy...it's like a music marathon...la la la..a simple afternoon spent with nice simple tunes...=)

For the past 2 weeks or so, I was occupied with designing a brochure for my cousin's client...well, it's really a good experience and it does take my mind off from worrying about my results. I'm glad that my cousin has given me this opportunity to work with him on this project...I think he must have vomitted alot of blood after knowing that being a design student myself, there's still so many things that I dont't know about photoshop!! But well, he's still very encouraging to tell me that it's not too late to learn now...because alot of things in photoshop is “ 一招闯天下” haha...and the rest is self-improvisation.

This week, I'll start making a wedding guest book for my sis's friend. I'm pretty excited as to how the guest book will turn out to be...because this is the first time I'm making a book to sell...so the workmanship and decorations of the book must be good and worth the price of $50...

Talking about wedding, oh ho ho ho...my sis is getting married real soon, next yr june. But well, it's not that we'll be separated for a great distance lar...her new house is only a five mins walk and a few blocks away from our house..hahaha..but well, I guess the feeling will be different lar...I'll be so l-o-n-e-l-y at home...no one to complain to or share my joy immediately...

As I see her making preparations on her wedding stuff, I'm rather excited too...I'll be designing her wedding cards, making her guest book and doing her wedding decorations( wedding deco I'm not familiar...guess her gd fren working in bridal shop will be more of a help here...)

Yesterday we went to eat at the Prima Tower revolving restaurant..it's the place where my sis will hold her wedding dinner at. Well, I think the food is pretty good...the scenery is good too but maybe the only disadvantage is that not all guests will be facing the stage all the time since the restaurant is revolving...and the stage quite small in my opinion. Haha, I took pics of the stage with my hp...already thinking of the possible ways of decorating the place on that night..and the funny ideas we came out with..haha..like making human-height large standing poster cutout...hoho

Oh yeah..most of my friends have finished their exams already...looking forward to more gatherings ahead!! =)