How expensive...
I made my way down to the school this afternoon to collect an "expensive" piece of paper... ...my diploma certificate.
Hahaha...I remembered how a year ago, my cousin was complaining to me about his "expensive" piece of paper and criticising on the quality of the paper...he was expecting a much better quality of the paper for all that he had paid for. I could only laugh upon hearing that...kind of ridiculous?
Now.....it's my turn to "complain" about mine.
Weight of the paper: 160 gsm ( my estimation) and I have thought the paper should worth at least a 250 gsm...haha.
Bonus point: Oh to my surprise, I didn't know that I would be given a tube as well to contain the certificate...that was a nice silvery tube =)
Total sum: 1 piece of paper + 1 tube = $3060
Hmm...
I can't help but wonder...
is that expensive...
or not?
Hahaha...I remembered how a year ago, my cousin was complaining to me about his "expensive" piece of paper and criticising on the quality of the paper...he was expecting a much better quality of the paper for all that he had paid for. I could only laugh upon hearing that...kind of ridiculous?
Now.....it's my turn to "complain" about mine.
Weight of the paper: 160 gsm ( my estimation) and I have thought the paper should worth at least a 250 gsm...haha.
Bonus point: Oh to my surprise, I didn't know that I would be given a tube as well to contain the certificate...that was a nice silvery tube =)
Total sum: 1 piece of paper + 1 tube = $3060
Hmm...
I can't help but wonder...
is that expensive...
or not?