06 May, 2006

自由真好!自由了!万岁!

自由了!!!
Ole! Ole! Ole !

Wahahaha! Yes!!! F-i-n-a-l-l-y!!!!!! Finally it's over Yeah! =D Finally, I'm out of that place! Omg, it's like a dream come true?!?! Hahaha..., you can't imagine how much I have hoped to get out of that system man...time to celebrate: " 自由万岁!!!"(background music playing 张震岳“自由” on repeat mode.Haha)

On Thurs , I was like counting down to friday morning 10am to come, the day which would set me free! In my mind, I kept telling myself: "Come on! You can do it! A few more hours and you can get over with it f-o-r-e-v-e-r!!!" And that- "get over with it forever" - was my strongest and greatest motivation that kept me working on my assignment throughout the night. ( Well, it's not as though I hate doing my assignment... just that, there are many more good and happy things for me to look forward to...and so I can't wait to get over with that.)

This afternoon, I went all the way to Jurong with my sis to collect her church wedding cards! Well, I shan't elaborate on what I think about the printing quality of the cards...hmm..it definitely can be better de! I could have given 8.5/10 on the overall outcome of the card...but because of some unforseen and unexpected circumstances which happened in the printing process...they add little imperfections to the cards which just made me a little sad lar...8/10 now haha. Well, overall I'm still pleased lar...and I do hope that everyone who receives the card will like it too yea =) and be able to feel the bliss and joy of their marriage!=D

Wow...so many things to look forward to now till 3rd June...haha

-help my sis to write names with stencil and paste small roses on all 400 plus envelopes. ( Arh, to tell u the truth...I really enjoy doing such things...feel like doing art and craft like that..hahaha..)

- order buffet and birthday cake for my 21st birthday coming less than 2 weeks.

- shop for dresses/gowns and accessories for my sis wedding. Omg...it really seems like most of my cousins have done their shopping ler! Colour code-light blue.

- help my sis to do her video presentation.

- help my sis to do/decorate her wedding guestbook

- help my sis to do and think of her wedding deco.

-help my sis to.......................ahahaha, oh well basically, as you might have already figured it out, I'm only looking forward to my birthday and my sis wedding!! Hehehe...Ok lar...and there's goona be a tai-tai reunion in july too!!! Hauling, Wanling and Elsa!! And then Pirates of the Carribean 2-Dead Man's Chest is goona screened too also...yay!

Wow, it's almost ten ler...oh yar!! I still have to come out with a birthday wish-list like really soon haha...as requested by my friends...hehehe...I'm such a difficult person to please eh haha. Ok, I shall go bathe now...have my dinner and then start writing names on the envelopes! =)