Talent Triumphs!!!
Let me have a good laugh first...Wahahahahahahahahah!!!!
Yeahhhhhh!! I'm so happy cos talent triumphs over looks! Hehehe...phew, after 3.5 hours of gruelling hours( erm, it's gruelling becos physically my eyes were glued to the TV and mentally I was worrying for the results haha.) .......zhiyang emerged as the male champion and subsequently as the ulimate overall champion!! Wow....实至名归!
Ahhh...no..he didn't play the piano...hmm..was really looking forward to see him play but nvm...he still did a "wow!" rendition of the song "superwoman"! It's really a very tough song man...very very high notes..salute to him! Ahhh..i dunno whatesle to say...just can't believe he actually won the competition cos I thought he will lose on the voting part though I have absolute confidence in him getting high scores from the judges! Maybe it seems like those whom I supported usually only had the "first-runner up" fate....example: clay aiken, junyang...kris and jon in amazing race etc. hahahah. And so...I thought he would suffer from the same "first-runner up" fate too...haha..but well! He won!! And I still can't quite believe it though I'm very happy...hehe...and I'm so proud of myself!! I managed to self-control...haha..I din vote wor...( Oops!) Nearly...nearly voted...I called my sis to ask her should I vote anot when I saw that zhiyang's votes were lagging behind the other male contestant....but my sis din pick up the call and so I controlled myself and din vote ( scare later my sis says I waste $$$) hahah...it's all fated. Just after the voting time was over, my sis called back..I told her of the lagging situation and u know what she told me?? " Why you din vote?!?!" Wahaha...( Cos both of us recognise zhiyang's talent in singing and wanted him to win but it seems like the other male contestant was more popular cos of his looks n dance.) Anyhow it's all over! Talent still triumphs! And.....I save my $0.60!!!! Wahahaha...
** Think I was sooo nervous that I dun feel like eating...imagine I can't finish my dinner tonight! Ate half only... think I shall go and eat the other half now though I still dun feel hungry leh...Wats wrong with me?! Yesterday night, I ate buffet at a friend's birthday party...then when I reached home...I cooked a packet of instant noodles and ate it like 1am plus!! Yesterday can eat so much .....then today leh?? Aiyo...*shakes head*
Yeahhhhhh!! I'm so happy cos talent triumphs over looks! Hehehe...phew, after 3.5 hours of gruelling hours( erm, it's gruelling becos physically my eyes were glued to the TV and mentally I was worrying for the results haha.) .......zhiyang emerged as the male champion and subsequently as the ulimate overall champion!! Wow....实至名归!
Ahhh...no..he didn't play the piano...hmm..was really looking forward to see him play but nvm...he still did a "wow!" rendition of the song "superwoman"! It's really a very tough song man...very very high notes..salute to him! Ahhh..i dunno whatesle to say...just can't believe he actually won the competition cos I thought he will lose on the voting part though I have absolute confidence in him getting high scores from the judges! Maybe it seems like those whom I supported usually only had the "first-runner up" fate....example: clay aiken, junyang...kris and jon in amazing race etc. hahahah. And so...I thought he would suffer from the same "first-runner up" fate too...haha..but well! He won!! And I still can't quite believe it though I'm very happy...hehe...and I'm so proud of myself!! I managed to self-control...haha..I din vote wor...( Oops!) Nearly...nearly voted...I called my sis to ask her should I vote anot when I saw that zhiyang's votes were lagging behind the other male contestant....but my sis din pick up the call and so I controlled myself and din vote ( scare later my sis says I waste $$$) hahah...it's all fated. Just after the voting time was over, my sis called back..I told her of the lagging situation and u know what she told me?? " Why you din vote?!?!" Wahaha...( Cos both of us recognise zhiyang's talent in singing and wanted him to win but it seems like the other male contestant was more popular cos of his looks n dance.) Anyhow it's all over! Talent still triumphs! And.....I save my $0.60!!!! Wahahaha...
** Think I was sooo nervous that I dun feel like eating...imagine I can't finish my dinner tonight! Ate half only... think I shall go and eat the other half now though I still dun feel hungry leh...Wats wrong with me?! Yesterday night, I ate buffet at a friend's birthday party...then when I reached home...I cooked a packet of instant noodles and ate it like 1am plus!! Yesterday can eat so much .....then today leh?? Aiyo...*shakes head*