Back to childhood

Last Fri, my little cousin( erm, actually not very little...pri 3 ler haha) came to stayover at my grandma's place for 2 nights. On Sat, my sis, my aunt, my cousin and me...the four of us went to Great World City to walk walk after dinner. When we reached there, it was already pretty late..a time when the shops were about to close. Hence we went to play at the Time-Zone arcade as suggested by my sis...haha. Such a long time since I last stepped into an arcade to really play the games they have... never know that arcade nowadays also go electronic!! Hehe...sounds like a " sua gu" here...but my memory was still stuck in those times when we used dollars to exchange for coins to play arcade games...and then tickets will come out from the game machines...you used the tickets to exchange for free gifts blah blah...hahaha, but now all you need is a card and everything is recorded inside! Hehe, I still prefer the feeling of holding alot of winning tickets in hands rather than recording the winning points in just one card...it's like the moment of witnessing alot of tickets keep coming out from the game machine made me feel more excited...haha. Anyway, I had fun at the arcade...fun from playing all those games that dun require me to think...shooting, hitting, throwing, rolling...seemed childish but very 爽! In the end, my sis used her accummulated points to exchange for an uno-stacko look-alike game and small gifts for my cousin...the bubbles-blowing thing was one of them! Ha...we kept blowing bubbles when we reached home...it's like back to childhood...more of a kind of escapism I would say...cos I should be doing my assignment instead!! That night I had a thought...a random thought...that maybe my theme for my 21st birthday would be "Back to Childhood"...haha, so everyone who attends my party will have to wear party hats! Hmm..and then wear shirts that have cartoon characters on them hahaha...no lar! Joking only...wanna keep it as simple ss possible...no theme.
On Sun, went to central national library at bugis to do research for my assignment with the company of Joyce. Central library is really a very conducive place for both studying and sleeping! Haha, cos they have a very quiet environment and very comfy sofas too!Hehe. It was my first time visiting the reference library which spreads from level 7-12, usually I'll just head straight to the basement floor where the central lending library is. Man, what a huge and impressive collection they have!! Imagine I spent like three hours plus doing my research, travelling between level 7,8 and 11. I wonder why so many books are being classified as reference books...what a pity...if not I can borrow them and read slowly at home.