Blur like sotong

The singapore sky on 03/05/06 at 1831hrs. I was about to step out of the house when I noticed this clear blue sky which made me reluctant to move...that moment, I felt like I was in Perth. Clear blue sky, breezy wind and the warm sunset rays...how nice...it just makes u feel so good!
After some moments of standing at the gate enjoying the good weather, I headed to the library. When I had finally chosen my books at ard 8plus and was standing at the station to make my transaction...I just can't believe how "sotong" I am!!! 2 of the library cards which I had brought along read on the screen " Your loan quota has reached."Wah...such a wasted trip...blur arh!! It just reminded me of another incident which showed my absolute blurness...haha. There was once I rushed down to the sch to burn dvd...and I even made sure that I brought my notebook which contained the steps I jotted down regarding how to use the sch dvd burner...but but...when I reached then I realise I forgot to bring the dvd disc itself!!! How blur can I be at times??( erm..haha..I hope it's at times and not all the time...)