10 May, 2005

Marble Queen


This was taken on 29th Aug 04.
A few days after hauling left for canada...
I bought this plant as a gift for hauling to take it with her to canada, but came to realise that plant parts are not allowed to bring over...what a pity...=(
So, I'll help her take good care of it!
I'm not someone with the green fingers...remembered those days back in pri when I had to do the young botanist badge thing...no matter what type of plants I grew..they would all wither in the end...from green beans to chilli plant...
There was a period of time when the marble queen stopped sprouting new leaves and a few of the old leaves started to change colour...from greenish-white to yellowish-white and then finally crumpled ....I thought to myself, :"Oh my god, don't tell me that's the end of my plant!!!"
Phew! Luckily, days later...I saw a new leaf begining to sprout=)

Hauling, maybe it's a good thing that you were not able to bring the marble queen with you...beacause, each time when I water the plant, it reminds me of you.
hehehe...;)
Posted by Hello