~Sawatika~
This afternoon, woke up and went to the travel agency in TBP with my sis to book the air tickets for our 5 days Bangkok and Pattaya tour! Yippee!
Hahaha...my first time flying to bangkok! Going there in mid-june with my sis, her bf, their friends and one of my cousin. Hopefully the hotel which we have requested still have vacancies...gonna know the reply by tmr...they say it's very popular because of the price and it's location to those shopping areas...hehe...shopping!! Shop! Shop! Shop! =) But I'm super bad at slashing prices...hahaha...gonna walk closely behind my sis when I shop if I wanna get good buys...she claims that she's very good and experienced in reducing the prices...and...I believe her..wa ha ha ha.
This is gonna be my last trip before school starts in July, so I won't miss this opportunity to enjoy myself...have fun and more fun! Hahaha..I hope so...I'm already thinking of what to pack in my luggage...bring as little as possible when I go there and bring back as much as possible when I come back...haha ;)
Hahaha...my first time flying to bangkok! Going there in mid-june with my sis, her bf, their friends and one of my cousin. Hopefully the hotel which we have requested still have vacancies...gonna know the reply by tmr...they say it's very popular because of the price and it's location to those shopping areas...hehe...shopping!! Shop! Shop! Shop! =) But I'm super bad at slashing prices...hahaha...gonna walk closely behind my sis when I shop if I wanna get good buys...she claims that she's very good and experienced in reducing the prices...and...I believe her..wa ha ha ha.
This is gonna be my last trip before school starts in July, so I won't miss this opportunity to enjoy myself...have fun and more fun! Hahaha..I hope so...I'm already thinking of what to pack in my luggage...bring as little as possible when I go there and bring back as much as possible when I come back...haha ;)