08 May, 2005

I'm sick =(

Sitting in front of the computer, sneezing. Yesterday night, I already sensed that I'm developing a soar throat. Haha, so I keep drinking mugs and mugs of water, hoping that by the next day when I woke up, the soar throat will be gone....but it never happen of course...

So now, my soar throat is worse than yesterday's night...真是活该...had been eating heaty food lately...from mos burger to long john to other food with lots of chilli added...and it's not only the soar throat, I'm having a flu and a blocked nose too...argghh! I dislike having a flu....I'll gradually lose my sense of taste and smell...I dislike it even more when all my favourite dishes are laid in front of me and yet no matter how hard I try, I just couldn't smell the aroma and taste the good food! Sad....though it's temporary only....

boo hoo...with the soar throat...I cannot sing as and when I like le...all I hear is my croaking and husky voice....I miss my voice...give it back to me!