The Chameleon
Ah ha! Yes...the chameleon here refers to the amazing actor, Johnny Depp.( I heard loud Echoes, " What?!! Johnny Depp again?! You must be obsessed with him!") No no....haha..I don't think I can even count myself a fan of his...hmm..let me count..eh..the number of movies which I have watched with him starring in it is less than 10...think ard 5 only...hehe.
I truly admire how he is able to portray each character in his movies without the shadow of the previous character in it.From Edward Scissorhands to Mr Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribbean to Mr James Barrie in Finding Neverland....each is an interesting and unique character, very different from what he previously acted in. Hence, I've always looked forward to a Johnny Depp's movie,( most of the time, depends if I like the story also..) as I never know what to expect.
Right now, I'm hoping that his upcoming movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, will come to the cinemas soon! He is acting as Willy Wonka...Oooh...one of the main character from my favourite story book " Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"!! It's screening in July in the US...so hopefully it will screen at ard the same time here....hee hee.As you can see from the picture below, his Willy Wonka seems to look rather feminine and kinda mysterious...haha..certainly very different from what I've imagined while I was reading the story book...but thats perfectly alright...it gives more room for imagination....=) Like what I said above, I never know what to expect in a Johnny Depp's movie....;)
I truly admire how he is able to portray each character in his movies without the shadow of the previous character in it.From Edward Scissorhands to Mr Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribbean to Mr James Barrie in Finding Neverland....each is an interesting and unique character, very different from what he previously acted in. Hence, I've always looked forward to a Johnny Depp's movie,( most of the time, depends if I like the story also..) as I never know what to expect.
Right now, I'm hoping that his upcoming movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, will come to the cinemas soon! He is acting as Willy Wonka...Oooh...one of the main character from my favourite story book " Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"!! It's screening in July in the US...so hopefully it will screen at ard the same time here....hee hee.As you can see from the picture below, his Willy Wonka seems to look rather feminine and kinda mysterious...haha..certainly very different from what I've imagined while I was reading the story book...but thats perfectly alright...it gives more room for imagination....=) Like what I said above, I never know what to expect in a Johnny Depp's movie....;)