我是 ‘超女’。
2月26日, 星期五
应该是人生第一次连续工作16小时。
(之前在赶 art project 时还有更夸张的纪录,不过那不一样吧)
6am - 9am --->
Morning news report at home.
( ate a bowl of cereal + milk while I did the report)
10:30am ---->
Report to work at NAS conservation lab.
1pm-2pm --->
Lunch at SMU, ate rice.
( usually I would eat noodles,
but I know it's gonna be a long day...
so must have a fuller meal! )
2pm-5:30pm --->
Continue work at the lab.
5:30pm -6pm --->
Munched on a curry puff from Polar Cakes,
while walking towards the music school.
6pm-10pm --->
Report to work at the school.
11pm --->
Dinner at home.
Surf net.
12:50am --->
Went to take a short 'nap' ,
planned to wake up at 1am to bathe...
but...
woke up with a 'shock' at 7am plus instead...
(and my first thought was... 我是不是迟到了?!)
didn't set alarm...
and needed to report to work at 12pm.
I was lucky.
3 kinds of jobs in a day...
从前 slack 到不行。。。
现在却 chiong 到没天没夜。。。
哈哈哈,原来我是个 'extremist' ! Lol~
接下来的这几天,
还是会继续当 ‘超女’,
直到 morning job 结束为止。。。
今晚在等地铁回家时,
看到一个很大的 signboard,
写着:
“ There is a calmness to a life lived in Gratitude, a quiet joy. ”
简简单单的一句话,
让我来回地看了许久。。。
应该是人生第一次连续工作16小时。
(之前在赶 art project 时还有更夸张的纪录,不过那不一样吧)
6am - 9am --->
Morning news report at home.
( ate a bowl of cereal + milk while I did the report)
10:30am ---->
Report to work at NAS conservation lab.
1pm-2pm --->
Lunch at SMU, ate rice.
( usually I would eat noodles,
but I know it's gonna be a long day...
so must have a fuller meal! )
2pm-5:30pm --->
Continue work at the lab.
5:30pm -6pm --->
Munched on a curry puff from Polar Cakes,
while walking towards the music school.
6pm-10pm --->
Report to work at the school.
11pm --->
Dinner at home.
Surf net.
12:50am --->
Went to take a short 'nap' ,
planned to wake up at 1am to bathe...
but...
woke up with a 'shock' at 7am plus instead...
(and my first thought was... 我是不是迟到了?!)
didn't set alarm...
and needed to report to work at 12pm.
I was lucky.
3 kinds of jobs in a day...
从前 slack 到不行。。。
现在却 chiong 到没天没夜。。。
哈哈哈,原来我是个 'extremist' ! Lol~
接下来的这几天,
还是会继续当 ‘超女’,
直到 morning job 结束为止。。。
今晚在等地铁回家时,
看到一个很大的 signboard,
写着:
“ There is a calmness to a life lived in Gratitude, a quiet joy. ”
简简单单的一句话,
让我来回地看了许久。。。