14 January, 2010

The little things that count...


Went back to the office this afternoon for a discussion... it does seem like from now on, my morning job would be working from home on a long term basis after the 10 days trial. That means, I would need to 'double, triple ...' my level of discipline, separating morning job work and my crafting work... I guess there are pros and cons.


Found a Kinder Bueno chocolate on my desk with a sweet post-it note attached to it, given by an intern who had left early Jan while I started working from home. Haha, food again!! Waffle...donuts...and now chocolate ... hmm, do I look hungry? Haha :p But honestly, these little things made my day...hahaha, man... now you know it's so easy to 'bribe' me huh...lol!



After leaving the office, went to Queensway to purchase contact lenses... wah seh... heart bled... $125 gone like that ( toric lense more expensive)...but then, I guess I still prefer daily disposable lense to weekly/monthly type of lense? Cny coming... would be spending another sum to purchase new clothes/accessories/shoes etc....heart would bleed even further ( Oh man, looks like beside adding 'oil' , I need to add 'blood' also... hahaha, ok I know it's 'snowing'... lol~) Hope to keep cny expenditures within my budget! :) That means I should purchase one piece dress as opposed to two-piece items like a top and a bottom as one piece would be more 划算。哈哈哈! 省,省,省 --- the way to go! =)


And after ordering my lenses, walked to Anchorpoint and wandered around because I didn't feel like heading home... browsed through pretty accessories on sale... many caught my attention but none that made me feel like buying on the spot, haha. Found a place to sit, ordered teh C ( very nice! ) , listened to mp3s and started writing... I realise I do enjoy this sort of personal time to myself very much :)


Before I left the mall, went to the toilet and wowwwww.... it's really greennnn!!! Haha~ I could almost hear birds chirping and sounds of waterfall. The 'greenest' toilet I have seen to date, literally.