累了。
" We learn to trust our hearts, read the seemingly inconspicuous signs, and understand that as we look to fulfill a dream, it looks to find us just the same, if we let it."
--- The alchemist by Paulo Coelho
One afternoon as I was working in the music school,
swapping my evening duty with a colleague...
I received 2 missed calls from an unfamiliar number.
I knew the phone was ringing,
but I felt it was inconvenient for me to answer the call...
and left it to continue vibrating in slient mode.
After the ringing stopped,
I got a sms saying that I had received a voicemail.
When I found a convenient time to retrieve the voicemail,
I was really surprised to find out that it was a call
from the National Archives of Singapore,
regarding a temporary conservation assistant job
which I had applied in Oct last year!!
Wowwww...thats's like such a longggg time ago~~~~
I almost forgot I did apply for such a job before...
So anyway,
it was nothing more than a voicemail to remind me
to return their call.
Well,
at that point of time...
you could roughly have guessed that the call was to ask
if I have found a job ...
and if I would be interested in going for an interview.
I felt it was kinda amazing really.... (amazingly slow, lol!)
imagine that was like a 4-5 months ago application...
and it still manage to 'find me' somehow.
What's more amazing was....
the 'surprise' call came at a time when I felt really
'sian' and feeling down of my morning job,
doing the news report which I honestly dreadddd.
( no, I don't actually enjoy being a 'frontline reporter', lol!)
I had to force myself to wake up
at 545am every morning...
when I only reached home...
at 11-12am if I worked in the evening,
and slept between 2-4am.
It's seriously 'upsetting' my lifestyle...
with disrupted sleep of only less than a handful of hours...
bad... sooner or later, it would take a toll on my health...
( or rather to be exact, it probably have already started...
just in 'dormant' state...sigh.)
What's more, I have to do news report over the weekend too...
double 'sianness'.
It's definitely not what I wanted out of my morning job...
and not what was being discussed...
of my job scope during employment.
But yah, have to endure for the time being!
Oh and so back to the call...
I actually wondered if that was a 'sign' to 'save' me...
hahaha....
Anyway, I would be attending their interview tomorrow...
hahahaha...
kinda crazy...
I don't really know what am I doing now.
with 2 to 3 part-time jobs and still wanting to work more...lol!
but, it just feels like a right thing to do now...
to always keep my options open when the opportunity comes.
There's always a choice to make, I believe.
--- The alchemist by Paulo Coelho
One afternoon as I was working in the music school,
swapping my evening duty with a colleague...
I received 2 missed calls from an unfamiliar number.
I knew the phone was ringing,
but I felt it was inconvenient for me to answer the call...
and left it to continue vibrating in slient mode.
After the ringing stopped,
I got a sms saying that I had received a voicemail.
When I found a convenient time to retrieve the voicemail,
I was really surprised to find out that it was a call
from the National Archives of Singapore,
regarding a temporary conservation assistant job
which I had applied in Oct last year!!
Wowwww...thats's like such a longggg time ago~~~~
I almost forgot I did apply for such a job before...
So anyway,
it was nothing more than a voicemail to remind me
to return their call.
Well,
at that point of time...
you could roughly have guessed that the call was to ask
if I have found a job ...
and if I would be interested in going for an interview.
I felt it was kinda amazing really.... (amazingly slow, lol!)
imagine that was like a 4-5 months ago application...
and it still manage to 'find me' somehow.
What's more amazing was....
the 'surprise' call came at a time when I felt really
'sian' and feeling down of my morning job,
doing the news report which I honestly dreadddd.
( no, I don't actually enjoy being a 'frontline reporter', lol!)
I had to force myself to wake up
at 545am every morning...
when I only reached home...
at 11-12am if I worked in the evening,
and slept between 2-4am.
It's seriously 'upsetting' my lifestyle...
with disrupted sleep of only less than a handful of hours...
bad... sooner or later, it would take a toll on my health...
( or rather to be exact, it probably have already started...
just in 'dormant' state...sigh.)
What's more, I have to do news report over the weekend too...
double 'sianness'.
It's definitely not what I wanted out of my morning job...
and not what was being discussed...
of my job scope during employment.
But yah, have to endure for the time being!
Oh and so back to the call...
I actually wondered if that was a 'sign' to 'save' me...
hahaha....
Anyway, I would be attending their interview tomorrow...
hahahaha...
kinda crazy...
I don't really know what am I doing now.
with 2 to 3 part-time jobs and still wanting to work more...lol!
but, it just feels like a right thing to do now...
to always keep my options open when the opportunity comes.
There's always a choice to make, I believe.