I feel good ta~la~ta~la~ta~la~da!
Finally did my first 'enrolment(s)'
for new students today.
and also did my first 'school tour'
for a newly-enrolled student.
Happy because...
I felt that I have tried to conquer a 'fear'
or rather, a 'weakness' in me :)
When the student smiled,
thanked and bowed lightly at me before she left...
there's this sense of 满足感。。。
because it showed that I had 'completed' my job。
Being someone who is rather introvert,
communicating verbally...
or holding up an enagaging conversation
with someone else is something I don't do well.
(I'm not a natural good speaker)
But in my evening job,
Being proactive and having lots of initiative..
are some of the important factors that are required of me.
So it's like bo bian...
took up the job already..
die die also must 'upgrade' myself in these areas, haha.
I think it's good training for myself!
Because running a 'business' would also require me
to be proactive etc.
( It's not all that smooth-sailing,
也有犯错,被supervisor ‘骂’ 的时候~
不过被 ‘骂’ 也好,
人有时候就是需要被人 ‘骂’。。。
被人批评,
头脑才会清醒一点。。。
人才会更积极一些!)
I shall keep improving...
and I look forward to a better self in 2010!
Ooooossshhh! :D
* The supervisor saw my good affort,
and to 'encourage' me... she bought me a
red bean bun and milk tea from killiney~
hahaha, food againnn! I must have looked like
some starving part-timer... 没钱吃饭~ lol~ *
Even when my mum saw me the other day,
the first thing she asked was,
“ 你有吃饭吗?!”
When people worried if you have eaten anot or
if you have eaten enough...
简简单单的问候,
却包含着深切的关心。
感动 neh~ =)
for new students today.
and also did my first 'school tour'
for a newly-enrolled student.
Happy because...
I felt that I have tried to conquer a 'fear'
or rather, a 'weakness' in me :)
When the student smiled,
thanked and bowed lightly at me before she left...
there's this sense of 满足感。。。
because it showed that I had 'completed' my job。
Being someone who is rather introvert,
communicating verbally...
or holding up an enagaging conversation
with someone else is something I don't do well.
(I'm not a natural good speaker)
But in my evening job,
Being proactive and having lots of initiative..
are some of the important factors that are required of me.
So it's like bo bian...
took up the job already..
die die also must 'upgrade' myself in these areas, haha.
I think it's good training for myself!
Because running a 'business' would also require me
to be proactive etc.
( It's not all that smooth-sailing,
也有犯错,被supervisor ‘骂’ 的时候~
不过被 ‘骂’ 也好,
人有时候就是需要被人 ‘骂’。。。
被人批评,
头脑才会清醒一点。。。
人才会更积极一些!)
I shall keep improving...
and I look forward to a better self in 2010!
Ooooossshhh! :D
* The supervisor saw my good affort,
and to 'encourage' me... she bought me a
red bean bun and milk tea from killiney~
hahaha, food againnn! I must have looked like
some starving part-timer... 没钱吃饭~ lol~ *
Even when my mum saw me the other day,
the first thing she asked was,
“ 你有吃饭吗?!”
When people worried if you have eaten anot or
if you have eaten enough...
简简单单的问候,
却包含着深切的关心。
感动 neh~ =)