Art Class X'mas gathering 2007
Top left : Veronica (Kunlei's gf), Kunlei and Mrs Neo.
Bottom left: Yazid, Melvin (Wei Xuan's bf), Wei Xuan, Dong Hao, Witono, Shu Rong, me and Wesley.

It's our once-in-a-year christmas gathering at our art teacher's house again! ( Well haha...actually not once in a year...because we had met twice before this- cny'07 and tjc art exhibition =)
As usual... haha, it's a full attendance from the year 6 ( which is us! aka the 老人家 haha... ) and as usual ...haha..we continued with our annual tradition of ktv-ing after the party! What's unusual was.... wei xuan joined us for the first time in ktv-ing which made it another full attendance!!! Yay! Hehe... the ktv was alot of fun! Well, it's a different kind of fun =) For me, I think the greatest fun was to sing the harmonising part in different songs...or at least we tried to achieve that effect of blending two voices as one hehe... and some sounded pretty nice I think....hahaha...'one night in beijing' 好high 哦! Encore!! =D Looking forward to our next ktv-ing session... cny'08 maybe?
The xmas gift I received was a long tin of "butter shortbread" from Crabtree & Evelyn. I have not tried it but alot of people told me it's really nice...I'll try it very soon though hehe.
The next xmas party should be a gathering with the gals on xmas eve? Looking forward to that as well! =D
