Country Windmill ( 田园风车小屋 )
Spent some time yesterday night diy-ing this " Country Windmill"...and I think I've grown to like miniature models =DI think it's pretty, cheap and fun! (Cost only $3.90) It was sold in some stall at Bedok Bus Interchange and it's called " Woodcraft Construction Kit". The kit comes with pre-stamped wood pieces, sandpaper and a piece of instruction sheet. That day when I went to my cousin's house, I saw that he had this huge castle given by his friend which looks exactly like the kind of wood material I'm using to build my windmill. ( And hence I suspect that his friend bought from that same stall too..haha) I think I'm keen in buying more of such woodcraft construction kit...but the problem is...the seller dun seem to have a fix day/days to sell those stuff and my windmill was actually bought by Peiru who happened to see them selling at the interchange.
Well, if anyone sees them selling again at bedok interchange...let me know k? I might just travel there to see for myself all the available designs...hehe thanks.