Full-time design student
It's 1:53am already..my eyes are half-closed...considering I woke up at about 630am this morning preparing to go school. Just wanna give a quick update on my current life.....
So now, I'm a full-time design student. No more having to juggle with geo and econs while struggling to do art at the same time. But it isn't making me feeling more relaxed, in fact it's the opposite. I must confess though school is just starting only, the assignments given are hard to digest because it's something which I have not learnt before and hence I have no idea how to go about doing the assignments ...no idea what is expected of me and my works....that's the negative part of advanced standing...alot of the confusions and the doubts..and then suddenly I felt so lost especially when I started talking with my classmates and found out that there are even more things which I don't know...scary...looks like I really have to work alot harder and smarter in order to survive,haha, no joke.
So next time when I update, I shall tell you guys how am I surviving....hopefully not half-drown already ;p
Good night!
So now, I'm a full-time design student. No more having to juggle with geo and econs while struggling to do art at the same time. But it isn't making me feeling more relaxed, in fact it's the opposite. I must confess though school is just starting only, the assignments given are hard to digest because it's something which I have not learnt before and hence I have no idea how to go about doing the assignments ...no idea what is expected of me and my works....that's the negative part of advanced standing...alot of the confusions and the doubts..and then suddenly I felt so lost especially when I started talking with my classmates and found out that there are even more things which I don't know...scary...looks like I really have to work alot harder and smarter in order to survive,haha, no joke.
So next time when I update, I shall tell you guys how am I surviving....hopefully not half-drown already ;p
Good night!