Rejected
ok, one annoucement to make : Sadm rejects me.
Haven't got to read the letter yet...my sis broke the news to me on Sat after asking my mum to read out what's written on the letter through phone. Well, to be frank, my heart sank upon hearing that I'm being rejected. Initially, I thought I won't feel a tiny bit of sadness even if I was being rejected as I have already chosen to study at lasalle-sia anyway. But I was wrong, 原来我还是很在乎。
可能是自尊心。。。也可能是好胜心。。。a rejection somehow shows that I'm not as good as I thought I am...because if I'm really good, both insitutions would have accepted me. So, my confidence was shaken for awhile...maybe I don't have much self-confidence...confidence was given to me by how others look at me and not how I look at myself....hmm..and maybe because I compare myself to my junior who got into the 2007 batch...that somehow reflects that I'm not as good as him.....though I know I shouldn't make such comparison and comparison should not be a issue here...比较总是伤人的。
Anyway! I'm fine and ok now! Really, I was sad for the first 15 mins or so...keep thinking how was I going to face my art teacher...haha...
其实,我只需要向自己交待而已。。。是自己做的选择。。。最重要是自己已经放得开。。。化悲愤为力量!哈哈!
=)
Haven't got to read the letter yet...my sis broke the news to me on Sat after asking my mum to read out what's written on the letter through phone. Well, to be frank, my heart sank upon hearing that I'm being rejected. Initially, I thought I won't feel a tiny bit of sadness even if I was being rejected as I have already chosen to study at lasalle-sia anyway. But I was wrong, 原来我还是很在乎。
可能是自尊心。。。也可能是好胜心。。。a rejection somehow shows that I'm not as good as I thought I am...because if I'm really good, both insitutions would have accepted me. So, my confidence was shaken for awhile...maybe I don't have much self-confidence...confidence was given to me by how others look at me and not how I look at myself....hmm..and maybe because I compare myself to my junior who got into the 2007 batch...that somehow reflects that I'm not as good as him.....though I know I shouldn't make such comparison and comparison should not be a issue here...比较总是伤人的。
Anyway! I'm fine and ok now! Really, I was sad for the first 15 mins or so...keep thinking how was I going to face my art teacher...haha...
其实,我只需要向自己交待而已。。。是自己做的选择。。。最重要是自己已经放得开。。。化悲愤为力量!哈哈!
=)