02 June, 2005

Today I bought a 几米 book at the book fair for $8.95! Yeaaaahhh! =)

Have been wanting to get that book since I saw the cover at Kino but it cost like dunno 15 plus or 18 plus! So, 我忍...慢慢地等...hoping that one day, the price will drop ard 10 plus....hehe, but I never go back to kino to check the price since then because I'm not hopeful that the price will really change much. Anyway, I'm glad that I found this book at the book fair and I think it's quite cheap already...considering that most of 几米 books sold here are usually quite expensive...esp for the newer editions.

Hopefully, there'll be a even greater reduce in the prices on the last day of the book fair...then, I'll consider getting another 几米 book which cost 10.50 currently....I'm hoping that the price will drop to ard 8 bucks...hehehe...omg, you must be thinking that I'm such a cheapskate right?

YES, I AM. =p