Finally something
Yea, I'm back to work.Yes, I'm finally working!
Haha...but it's only for 10 days only...lobang from my cousin...promoting self-inking stamps at the world's book fair. Long hours of standing but fairly good pay in my sense...at least it should be more than enough to cover my stay and expenses during my bangkok trip coming real soon!
Never thought I can do sales. I always thought I'm bad when I have to express something in words....but ok lah..so far nothing bad has happened.Customers are mostly friendly, walking away with a smile.At most, some will just ask alot of questions and when it's not within my knowledge to answer them....the inflexible me will then start to fumble with words...crap nonsense.
Haha...but I think, I enjoy doing this sale as compared to working in the office doing mundane admin work. Though everyday, you'll have to repeat almost the same lines to every customer......it's a different experience from doing repeating office work. The face to face interaction is the main difference which enhance the experience. You'll get to see their expressions...you get to hear the conversations with their friends when they are discussing whether to buy or not( and this reminds me of myself when I'm ard with my frens...being indecisive at times when it comes to buying stuff.) hehe..each customer responds to you differently...some are choosy not sure what design to pick...some want it done fast...some ask alot of qns but never buy....hmm...interesting...it's all human nature.
Haha...but it's only for 10 days only...lobang from my cousin...promoting self-inking stamps at the world's book fair. Long hours of standing but fairly good pay in my sense...at least it should be more than enough to cover my stay and expenses during my bangkok trip coming real soon!
Never thought I can do sales. I always thought I'm bad when I have to express something in words....but ok lah..so far nothing bad has happened.Customers are mostly friendly, walking away with a smile.At most, some will just ask alot of questions and when it's not within my knowledge to answer them....the inflexible me will then start to fumble with words...crap nonsense.
Haha...but I think, I enjoy doing this sale as compared to working in the office doing mundane admin work. Though everyday, you'll have to repeat almost the same lines to every customer......it's a different experience from doing repeating office work. The face to face interaction is the main difference which enhance the experience. You'll get to see their expressions...you get to hear the conversations with their friends when they are discussing whether to buy or not( and this reminds me of myself when I'm ard with my frens...being indecisive at times when it comes to buying stuff.) hehe..each customer responds to you differently...some are choosy not sure what design to pick...some want it done fast...some ask alot of qns but never buy....hmm...interesting...it's all human nature.