11 August, 2009

August -->>> Family Chalet.

Yes, it's this time of the year again...
August almost always = family chalet.
For a very simple reason that my sis's bday falls on the 8th,
just one day before our national day :)


Photobucket


I guess it's not too hard to see that my grandma who had just been discharged from the hospital two days before the chalet, didn't seem happy. I think she's suffering from some minor depression, as her symptoms kinda matched with those that I've read while googling ' stroke depression '. It seems that it's fairly common for stroke survivors to feel depressed or moodless... some can last for months while some go on for years. We are hoping that this is only a transition phase, the phase of living in self-pity. It feels really weirdddd, now that she no longer nags at me for sleeping late, bathing late, eating late, getting up late ... because, she hardly wants to talk. (Although she will answer you with short sentence(s) if you ask her questions)



Photobucket


A while ago, I lent out my camera to my sis and...
my 4gb memory card was 'misplaced' ...
(erm hem, 'temporarily lost')
(Luckily, I always transfer my important photos asap)
reminded her to take out the batteries after use,
and she had forgotten too.....................
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrarghhhh.
不知死活,
难道不知道那相机是我的宝贝之一吗?!?!
快给我找出来。。。
要不然, 没有下一次。
( If that is how you treat my 宝贝)
唉,失望啊~
Pranggg~~~