17 August, 2010

July

July...

A month which I was mainly busy with work...
juggling between daytime work..
and evening + weekend jobs @ the music school.

A month when our relationship...
was filled with more downs than ups.
More tears than laughter.
There were a few times...
we were on the verge of ending our relationship...
too much differences which build up the tension between us.
Resentment which we did not express in the past,
and once we did...
they turned into a snowball effect.

My insecurities.
His lack of understanding.
I had too little time for him with my busy schedule...
And the little time I did manage to spend with him...
we ended up quarelling most of the time...
we ended up pushing each other's limits...
Ended in tears...
Ended with saying sorry to each other..

Seriously, I dunno what's holding me back...
I just felt...we should give it more time...
to try to make our differences work...
by coming to a better understanding.

This August, I hope things will get better for us =)


" 愛情真的有期限嗎?我們走得愈近,卻愈模糊 ... "
--- TVC lines from Solvil Titus