14 June, 2010

We...


Haha...yes...we are both crazily in love with...Mangoes...and esp Mango puddings!!! So much so that...we decided to make our own versions lol! Following a recipe found online...we made our first attempt =) Ahhh... Just tasted it after chilling in the fridge for hours ( I got impatient towards the end and put one of the containers in the freezer compartment instead...can't wait to taste! :p) Well...I have to say...that was quite a success! I would rate it 7.5-8 out of 10...hahaha. The texture is good and the sweetness is just right...a little more mango puree would complete the taste! =) Would love to do this again... anyone wants? ;p



The spaghetti we cooked for dinner... that was not so successful though... 5 out of 10?Hahaha...too salty I feel...too much cheese added to the sauce...and hence too thick. Nevertheless, it's a meal made with love...and I'm bringing them for lunch tmr too! :)



These were the flowers we made for his mum... paying respect to a great mum and a strong woman. I would always remember the brief moment we shared together in front of his mum's tablet at the memorial...he stood behind me, had his hands wrapped around my neck...his chin rested on top of my head...my hands on top of his hands. We just stood in silence for a minute or so...I guess...he must have said some silent prayers...my mind was blank...but I dunno...I enjoyed that brief moment...to just be there with him...


***************

Every now and then...
insecurities will just set in.
I guess they are always there...
especially when our differences get in our way.
Seriously...I dunno how far we could go from here...
But...
the thought that one day we may go our separate ways...
already make me tear.
If that day ever comes...
I hope we could still be friends really...
Omg...I am feeling emo listening to 王若琳's song ' 迷宫'...


看着你 看窗外
瞧瞧变红的夜
轻轻的 你的手
又握紧了一些
该不该让你到我的世界
Let's start from here


无所谓 慢慢来
迷宫一样的未来
转一个圈 会到哪里
我喜欢爱情有点神秘
I don't care where we go


陪着我 喝咖啡
爱在空气里
暖暖的是你的笑
赶走心情的灰
我想我不在意你曾爱过谁


无所谓 就算爱
像空沙发在等待
拥抱着 是不确定
我喜欢爱情多点惊喜
爱一个人怎么开始啊
像街上走过那些人们
转一个弯 预见美好


Start from here
Let's start from here um
Let's start from here oh