29 May, 2009

It's time to get girly ~~~

Have been sick for the past one week or so... I'm still sick suffering from some coughs that haven't seemed to recover fully as yet. So sick till the extent that the doctor needed to ask me if I've travelled abroad recently... haha...yes, I suffered from all symptoms of flu like fever, sore throat, runny nose, coughs...muscle ache. Well, I guess it's better to get sick now and recover then to be sick after I return from Genting & KL. Sigh... my immune system is certainly not as good as it used to be in the past... a sign to sleep earlier perhaps. Yessss.... I'm looking forward to the sunday's road trip to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserves + Ktv thereafter!!! Haaa, two more days for my throat to get better! :)


Now that hauling's back... it's time to get all girly again! Hahaaha~~ Spent an afternoon at her house and enjoyed free nail-painting service! Haaaa.... dun play play k, quality A-grade nail polish from Anna Suiiii ~ It's expensive no doubt...but it's really smooth to apply and it's perfumed!



Testing colours on all five fingers first...

I picked the dark blue colour...
simply because it seemed to look better on me and
I quite like the rather unique shade hehe.

With a coat of glitter ★ bling bling ★ !!....
Oh! I feel so girly nowwww~~~ hahahaha!! ;)

A better-focused close-up pic taken after getting a hang of my newly-accquired SE camera phone ( Bday gift from sis...I'm loving it! Thanks ♥ ~ Glad that I didn't end up choosing those touch screen type of phones....hahaah... with a technology-idiot like me...I'm afraid I may end up smashing those touch screen hps, pulling my hair and jumping around just because I couldn't get a function to work for me haha! Straight-forward and easy-to-use phone still suits me best I guess ) After 2 days, nail polish is still looking good! Ah ~ I'm someone who will only put on nail polish for the very special occasion like cny... because most of the time, nail polish will wear out pretty fast on me... esp when I do art and craft, draws and rubs... so kinda pointless for me to put on again and again. Let's hope these will last longer! ;)