Helloooo 2009 :)
Happy New Year!!! Hahaha... yea I know it's kinda late :p
The last few days of 2008 and the first few days of 2009... I was down with flu, cough and slight fever. Haha, what a way to start a new year! Just fully recovered like a few days ago... and finally get to have cold drinks like 泡泡茶, iced milo etc. after days of restrain from not having any cold drinks at all, ha.
Have you girls bought any of your cny's clothings/accessories yet? Have been chatting with Hauling over the items which I've been eyeing on some of the online stores... and how I've always been waiting for those items to go on sale before cny hahaha. It was fun.... sharing each other's views and excitement for the clothings/accessories sold on the net ( very much like doing window shopping together... virtually hehe~) And surprisingly, the items which I like did have their prices reduced! :D Wooohoo~~~

I just received that red checked slouchy jacket ( as shown above) and I'm loving it!!! It was $10 cheaper than its usual price during their 5-day sale. Colours, size and design are true to the picture except that the material is thinner than what I've expected ( which may not be a bad thing for Singapore's weather ). I like the checked design, the cutting and the oversized feel of that jacket... wearing it just makes me want to dance around like Faye Wong and singing that 浮躁 song hahahahaaha! Rah jah bo... Rah jah bo~~~ This jacket is gonna be part of my cny outfit... will probably wear an inner black tank/ spaghetti top and pair it with a long pants ( recycle from existing wardrobe ) ...I'm going for the punk look! Haha kidding ...I'm going for a fun look with this jacket :)
Well actually, I like alot of the items sold on that online shop above. In my opinion, their items are rather unique and hardly/not seen elsewhere on other online stores. Reason being, one of the partners permenantly lives in hong kong and I believe she source her clothings randomly in HK during her buying trip. The downside is... their items are pretty expensive too ( compared to other online stores) ... most range between $30-$50... hence, for me...their sale is definitely worth looking forward to! Haha. When I received the package, there's this 'thank you' sticker together with their return address and shop details pasted on the back of the envelope... a nice touch :)
Bought a 2-piece layered dress for day 2 of cny. I like the drapey and minimalistic feel of this dress and the asymmetrical cut too...hahaha I'm in love with asymmetrical stuff I think and 'roomy' clothes too hehehe. Well, not all because 'roomy' clothes can help to hide the tummy but most importantly, that kinda design makes me feel very 自在 wearing it :) ( yes I'm not gentle and 淑女 at all lol! ) So, I guess I'm only left with shoes and accessories (bangles) hunting to match with those cny clothes above :)
2009, 经济不景气的一年。。。
The last few days of 2008 and the first few days of 2009... I was down with flu, cough and slight fever. Haha, what a way to start a new year! Just fully recovered like a few days ago... and finally get to have cold drinks like 泡泡茶, iced milo etc. after days of restrain from not having any cold drinks at all, ha.
Have you girls bought any of your cny's clothings/accessories yet? Have been chatting with Hauling over the items which I've been eyeing on some of the online stores... and how I've always been waiting for those items to go on sale before cny hahaha. It was fun.... sharing each other's views and excitement for the clothings/accessories sold on the net ( very much like doing window shopping together... virtually hehe~) And surprisingly, the items which I like did have their prices reduced! :D Wooohoo~~~

I just received that red checked slouchy jacket ( as shown above) and I'm loving it!!! It was $10 cheaper than its usual price during their 5-day sale. Colours, size and design are true to the picture except that the material is thinner than what I've expected ( which may not be a bad thing for Singapore's weather ). I like the checked design, the cutting and the oversized feel of that jacket... wearing it just makes me want to dance around like Faye Wong and singing that 浮躁 song hahahahaaha! Rah jah bo... Rah jah bo~~~ This jacket is gonna be part of my cny outfit... will probably wear an inner black tank/ spaghetti top and pair it with a long pants ( recycle from existing wardrobe ) ...I'm going for the punk look! Haha kidding ...I'm going for a fun look with this jacket :)
Well actually, I like alot of the items sold on that online shop above. In my opinion, their items are rather unique and hardly/not seen elsewhere on other online stores. Reason being, one of the partners permenantly lives in hong kong and I believe she source her clothings randomly in HK during her buying trip. The downside is... their items are pretty expensive too ( compared to other online stores) ... most range between $30-$50... hence, for me...their sale is definitely worth looking forward to! Haha. When I received the package, there's this 'thank you' sticker together with their return address and shop details pasted on the back of the envelope... a nice touch :)
Bought a 2-piece layered dress for day 2 of cny. I like the drapey and minimalistic feel of this dress and the asymmetrical cut too...hahaha I'm in love with asymmetrical stuff I think and 'roomy' clothes too hehehe. Well, not all because 'roomy' clothes can help to hide the tummy but most importantly, that kinda design makes me feel very 自在 wearing it :) ( yes I'm not gentle and 淑女 at all lol! ) So, I guess I'm only left with shoes and accessories (bangles) hunting to match with those cny clothes above :)
2009, 经济不景气的一年。。。
提醒自己一定要逆流而上!Oooosshhh!!

