Memories of Tanglin Camp - 1st Sep to 12th Nov 2006
Two and a half months whizzed past...Ahh...it seemed like I have done nothing much really...but then, because of this biennale, I had met alot of the art teachers whom I had crossed paths with previously. I was really happy to see them but for some, I just couldn't pluck up my courage to just walk up to them and say hi....because if I do ...they'll probably start asking me of my future plans which I'm always speechless..as usual. Sigh.
During the second last day of the biennale, my jc art teacher came. We spoke and she mention that she has a friend who owns a graphics company and she had promised to send me his business card...asking me to try for an internship. Finally, I see some motivation...I'll try and have to try...because I'll meet my art teacher soon in dec in her xmas party...and I really hope to bring her some good news...
If you see me...I'll appreciate if you don't bring out the money issue...don't ask me how much will I earn or how much am I earning...because I'm really sick of it. I know money is important and we all need money $$$$$. For now, any form of experience working in the field of art & design > money.
I really hope I can ignore all the little noises around me...dun care about how others see me...perhaps, I'll be a happier person.