The Southern Ridges ( Part 1 ) --- Henderson Waves
Right after our Biennale trip on monday, we went to explore The Southern Ridges on tuesday as planned ( yes, it's another opportunity to test out my new camera! ) As we met rather late in the afternoon... we could only afford to explore one area first, the Henderson Waves. We'll continue the rest of the trail which includes Hort Park, Alexandra Arch, Canopy Walk etc. some other day :)

The wave structure... the distance between one end to another is not as long as I've imagined it to be...in fact it was quite short... it says 5-mins walk on the website...haha now I really believe it.
On the waves looking down... see the long flight of stairs on the steep slope? Hahaha yes... we climbed that up to get to the waves.

The wave structure... the distance between one end to another is not as long as I've imagined it to be...in fact it was quite short... it says 5-mins walk on the website...haha now I really believe it.
On the waves looking down... see the long flight of stairs on the steep slope? Hahaha yes... we climbed that up to get to the waves.







