Update on my recovery
I think I'm recovering well :) ( or at least I've hope so )
Probably about half an hour after my anesthetic wore off, I didn't feel any pain in my wound already although my right cheek is still currently abit swollen.
About 4 hours after the extraction, I could have my normal dinner of rice and other dishes including fried wantons ( Yay!!!) which I thought I may have to give them a miss initially when I was still biting on to my gauze after my return from the clinic. ( Doctor did say I could take solid food if I want to...)
There is no further bleeding and I do not feel any blood taste in my mouth at the moment. Well, at least I know I can probably sleep well tonight without the pain and without the need to take the painkillers:)
Lets hope that my recovery for the next few days will be as good as today, and a full recovery soon!
Probably about half an hour after my anesthetic wore off, I didn't feel any pain in my wound already although my right cheek is still currently abit swollen.
About 4 hours after the extraction, I could have my normal dinner of rice and other dishes including fried wantons ( Yay!!!) which I thought I may have to give them a miss initially when I was still biting on to my gauze after my return from the clinic. ( Doctor did say I could take solid food if I want to...)
There is no further bleeding and I do not feel any blood taste in my mouth at the moment. Well, at least I know I can probably sleep well tonight without the pain and without the need to take the painkillers:)
Lets hope that my recovery for the next few days will be as good as today, and a full recovery soon!