13 January, 2006

Simply random

Just a random post here...it's late at night, everyone in the house is asleep at this hour...while..haha, it's nothing unusual for me...if I were to turn in earlier than anyone else in the family...then most likely I'm not feeling well physically.Ha.

Now as I'm writing, I'm feeling cold even without switching on the fan...listening to the original soundtrack from "Beach Boys" ( Jap Drama) to break the silence of the night...wanted just the music without the voice to accompany me through the night while trying to delay working on my proposal by writing "unconstructive" crap in this little cyberspace of mine.Haha...

Rain has continued to pour down relentlessly for the consecutive past few days...raining from morning till night non-stop...and I seriously don't like the rainy weather...

I dislike walking in the heavy rain with my feet soaked in my wet shoes and socks.
I dislikehaving to open the umbrella.
I dislikehaving to hold the umbrella which looks so vulnerable to the heavy rain.
I dislike having to fold the wet umbrella when my hands are dry.
I dislikehaving to walk cautiously by the roadside, fearing that the passing cars may just splashed water at the helpless me.
I dislike having to look out for traps of water everywhere as I walk in the rain and jump around just to avoid the "traps" only to find that my legs were too short to cross big puddles of water and hence, not only were my shoes and socks wet, my pants were wet too.Argh.
I dislike the fact that I'm holding on to a leaking umbrella( I just discovered it leaks in heavy rain.) and so not only my shoes,socks and pants were wet...but my hair, small parts of my jacket were wet too. Argh!!! =(

.
.
.
So, enough of the rain. Looking forward to clear blue sky and warm sunshine =)

I felt alot of the christmas spirit last year...but not much of the chinese new year festive mood this year...hmm...is it because of the rain??( Hahaha...I seem to be blaming all things to the rain.)
Like I can't believe cny is just like about 2 weeks away and I just don't feel the mood...not much...maybe happy because I get to wear new clothes and talking about clothes..I haven't really do much shopping for them...and I'm hoping to get myself some make-up stuff..though I probably wont wear them often but I felt that it's about time that I get some of those stuff.( not borrowing from my sis or secretly use my aunt make-up stuff..haha)

It's not about putting on make-up to attract man ( haha, as what huimin has thought) but I guess when you reach a certain stage in life...you start to be aware of how you present yourself..and wonder how you could present yourself better perhaps...you start to yearn for a little change in your looks every now and then...hmmm rite?

Here's a recent picture of myself..at this stage in life with the make-up on. Oopss..sis if u r reading this..oh yes..I secretly used yours and aunt's...hahaha..was doing experiments on my face...anyhow..now not a secret..hehe.